DORVAL SOCCER ASSOCIATION – PROTOCOL UPDATE
The Dorval Soccer Association is looking to have a safe and successful season for all our members and guests who visit our fields. We depend on our members to follow the sanitary measures in place in order to have a successful outcome. AS we move into the yellow zone, please familiarize yourself with the current measures.
Individuals are not permitted at practices or games and must inform their coach/manager if in the last 14 days they:
· Have a positive COVID-19 test
· Have COVID-19 symptoms
· Have been in contact with someone who is positive for COVID-19
· Are awaiting results of a COVID-19 test
Please see the flow chart (p.11) created by Soccer Quebec for details (French only)
ZONE YELLOW PROTOCOLS
Applies to Local and Away events as of June 14.
25 participants + coaches, volunteers, officials permitted.
· Masks must be worn by all participants age 10 and over in the following situations:
o At their arrival/departure
o When moving around the fields (non game setting)
o During team huddles
o On the bench/sideline when 2M distance cannot be maintained – this applies equally to coaches who interact with players on the sideline or for injuries
NOTE: Masks are not required for the actual activity
· Players must arrive dressed and ready to play
· Players must not bring their own ball to activities
· Participants must limit what they bring to the practice/game: water bottle, sweater, small bag (for keys, cell phone, medications, etc.) all must be clearly identified with their name – coaches do NOT want to be picking up water bottles left behind that are not clearly identified!
· NO SHARING WATER BOTTLES!
· Players must use hand sanitizer before entering field
· Players must answer COVID-19 related questions asked by their team “Horacio”
· Players must follow the directional signage when moving around the field and sites
· Players must leave the field sites at the conclusion of scheduled activities
Soccer Quebec discourages spectators in yellow zone activities. If spectators remain on site, they are expected to follow governmental and local Club measures in place.
· Mask are not required if 2M distancing is maintained from others not in your household
· Follow the directional signage on the site
· Spectators must leave the site at the conclusion of scheduled activities
All details for all Zone alerts can be found in Soccer Quebec’s “Guide des protocols et mesures sanitaires 2021” (available in French only).