We would like to remind you of the fundamental rules governing the affiliation of clubs to the Quebec Soccer Federation.
To be a club recognized by Soccer Quebec, therefore to be part of the federated network of the Fédération de Soccer du Québec and to have access to all the services offered by Soccer Quebec and to benefit all of its members, the club must first be recognized by the Regional Soccer Association of its geographic territory (itself a member of the Quebec Soccer Federation).
Only the ARS can recognize the existence of a club according to well-established specifications (see Soccer Quebec Rules).
The Lac St-Louis ARS currently recognizes only 14 clubs on its territory:
- Club de Soccer Mont-Royal Outremont
- Association de Soccer Mineur de Verdun
- Club de Soccer Westmount
- Club de Soccer St-Laurent
- Association de Soccer Mineur de Lasalle
- Club de Soccer Lachine
- Club de Soccer Pointe Claire
- Association de Soccer de Dorval
- Club de Soccer Dollard
- Club de Soccer Lakeshore
- Association de Soccer de l’Île-Bizard
- Association de Soccer Pierrefonds
- Club de Soccer FC Trois Lacs
- Club de Soccer St-Lazare Hudson
All these Lac St-Louis clubs have agreements with their municipalities and are the designated representatives in their municipalities for the community practice of soccer.
Any other club or organization is not recognized by the ARS du Lac St-Louis and is therefore not a club affiliated with the Quebec Soccer Federation.
Being affiliated with Soccer Quebec gives its members a lot of advantages, such as:
- be insured against any accident during all activities carried out as part of a recognized federated activity;
- be able to benefit from training and recognition of referee diploma;
- be able to benefit from training and diplomas for educators;
- be able to participate in local, regional, provincial and national leagues;
- be able to participate in seminars, conferences and forums organized by Soccer Québec and/or Soccer Lac St-Louis;
- be able to practice all federated activities such as training in clubs, league games, tournaments, sports-études, identification camps, the CNHP, etc. ...
It is therefore fundamental to be affiliated with the Fédération de Soccer du Québec in order to be able to benefit from all of its services offered exclusively to members.
Any other club or academy or any other organization is not recognized by the ARS du Lac St-Louis and therefore does not offer all of its services to their users.
It is therefore very important to be well informed before registering for a program in order to confirm whether your activity will be covered by Soccer Quebec at the risk of exposing you to inconvenience and dissatisfaction.
The role of a federation is to supervise a sporting activity in order to protect its members against any deviation and abuse.