REGISTRATION SUMMER 2018
RETURNING MEMBERS ONLY
- This portal is FOR EXISTING PLAYERS + COACHES ONLY.
- For member photos expiring in 2018, you will be contacted by Dorval Soccer to have your photo taken at the office.
- For instructions click here
- To register online CLICK HERE
NEW MEMBERS | U8-DEV | U9 COMPETITIVE | TEAM MANAGERS - COMPETITIVE
YOU MUST REGISTER IN PERSON IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING APPLY:
- You are registering with Dorval Soccer for the first time, including siblings of an existing member.
- You were previously affiliated with another club.
- You are registering for U8-DEV or U9 Competitive
- You are a team manager for a competitive team.
NEW MEMBER REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Download the Registration Form, which must be completed, duly signed and dated.
- Please enter the full name of the member being registered AS IT APPEARS ON THE MEDICARE CARD
- For each new member bring:
- A completed registration form (download the registration form HERE)
- Government issued ID (medicare card, birth certificate, or passport)
- Payment (credit card, cheque(s) or cash)
- Your child if he/she was born in 2010 or earlier
please contact the DSA office: email@example.com
IN-PERSON REGISTRATION DATES
YOUTH TRUST FUND
Are you overwhelmed by the cost of your child’s activities? Do you know of a youth who would benefit from an activity, but can’t afford it?
Administered by the Dorval Athletic Association (DAA), the Youth Trust Fund can help youngsters in our community to participate in Leisure and Culture activities they might otherwise be unable to enjoy due to financial restraints. Created in 1994, in memory of Réjean Archambault, the Youth Trust Fund receives financial contributions from individuals, businesses and local associations. Past contributors include the families of Réjean Archambaut and Marc Arsenault, Dorval Oldtimers, Dorval Youngtimers, Dorval Women’s Softball, Fondation West Island, Dorval Weight Training Club and Dorval Soccer!
Applications are available through the confidential auspices of Community Aid.
For an application form call (514) 633-4100.
FINANCIAL AID FOR NON-RESIDENTS
Canadian Tire Jump Start Program:
Who we fund is simple: kids. Kids who want to get active. Kids who want to learn a new sport or activity. Kids who want to keep up with a sport or activity they already enjoy. But these kids just need a little extra financial help to get their name on the roster.
Kids aged 4 to 18 from families in financial need can receive funding to help with registration fees, equipment and/or transportation.
Please review our Code of Conduct, Terms and Conditions of Registration and Refund Policy. Upon completing registration, the member will be deemed as having read, acknowledged and accepted the Code of Conduct, Terms and Conditions of Registration and Refund Policy.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
All players/parents/guardians are responsible for fines incurred while playing for Dorval Soccer.
All registrations are processed by availability. Your registration is only considered complete once payment is received.
REFUND POLICY - RECREATIONAL, DIVISION 3 (LLJ) + METRO
No refunds will be made after June 1, 201. Requests prior to this date must be made in writing to the Dorval Soccer Association and must include the parent's name, child's name, full address, telephone number and reason for the request.
Email your refund requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
$25.00 of the registration fee will be withheld to cover administrative costs.
The Association reserves the right to trade players in order to balance teams.
REFUND POLICY FOR COMPETITIVE LEAGUES
No refunds will be granted for players registering for competitive league unless the child is cut from the team.
If your child is not selected for a competitive team, you will be reimbursed accordingly.
RETURNED CHEQUE POLICY
Wednesday March 14th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Tuesday April 10th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Tuesday May 8th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Tuesday June 12th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Tuesday July 10th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Tuesday August 14th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Tuesday September 11th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Tuesday October 9th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Tuesday November 13th, 2018 from 19:00 to 21:00Réunion - Board Meeting
Monday November 19th, 2018 from 19:30 to 21:00AGA - AGM